- Visits and Remission
- Parent Support
- Home Learning
- Year 1
- Year 2
- Year 3
- Year 4
- Year 5
- Year 6
- Parent Calendar
- News - Coronavirus Update
- Disability Access Information
- Complaints Handling
- School Meals
- Term Dates
- Parent Pay
- Cool Milk
- Community Nursery Nurse Team
- School Closure - Free School Meals
Dear all Year 1 Parents,
We want to help continue to support your child's learning while we are sadly not in school.
Each day a timetable for your child's learning will be uploaded with useful links, resources and activities that support the Year 1 curriculum.
Most of the activities can be done on paper at home by just reading from the screen, but if you want to print them out then please do.
There will also be a folder for General Resources and Links folder that will get updated with websites and things that are appropriate for KS1.
We hope you find all of this helpful and that it will support your child's learning at home through this time of uncertainty.
Thank you from the Year 1 team at SPA
We now have a Year 1 email address. If you have any work related queries or questions please send them to - Year1@springbankpri-ac.gloucs.sch.uk . Miss Ranson, Ms Fan and Ms Scarett will respond as soon as they can.
If you have done any work you are proud of please send it to us so we can see but note we will not be providing individual feedback on children's work.
Hello current Year 1 children. Miss Hirst, Mrs Ind and Ms Pirso are really excited to be your class teachers next year.
Below are 2 Power Points to tell you a bit more about your new teachers, teaching assistants, your new classroom and some of the fun things we will be learning about next year.
There is also a Summer Choice Grid with activities that can help you prepare for year 2 and have some fun being creative over the Summer Holidays.
We can't wait to meet you all! :)
Meet your new teachers
Summer Choice Grid and Resources
Week 14 13-17th July
Week 13 6th-10th July
- Home learning Fri 10th July
- Home learning Mon 6th July
- Home learning Thurs 9th July
- Home learning Tues 7th July
- Home learning Wed 8th July
Week 12 29th-3rd July
- Home learning Fri 3rd July
- Home learning Mon 29th June
- Home learning Thurs 2nd July
- Home learning Tues 30th June
- Home learning Wed 1st July
Week 11 22nd-26th
- Home learning Fri 26th June
- Home learning Mon 22nd June
- Home learning Thur 25th June
- Home learning Tues 23rd June
- Home learning Wed 24th June
Week 10- 15th - 19th June
- Home learning Fri 19th June
- Home learning Mon 15th June
- Home learning Thurs 18th June
- Home learning Tues 16th June
- Home learning Wed 17th June
Week 9 8th - 12th June
- Home learning Fri 12th June
- Home learning Mon 8th June
- Home learning Thurs 11th June
- Home learning Tues 9th June
- Home learning Wed 10th June
Week 8 1st - 5th June
- Home learning Fri 5th June
- Home learning Mon 1st June
- Home learning Thurs 4th June
- Home learning Tues 2nd June
- Home learning Wed 3rd June
Optional Half Term Cooking - 25-29th May
Here are a collection of Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 Staff members favourite recipes for you to try at home if you would like to. Please send in any photos of things you make :)
Week commencing 18th - 22nd May
- Home learning Fri 22nd May
- Home learning Mon 18th May
- Home learning Thurs 21st May
- Home learning Tues 19th May
- Home learning Wed 20th May
Week 5 -11th- 15th May
- Home learning Fri 15th May
- Home learning Mon 11th May
- Home learning Thurs 14th May
- Home learning Tues 12th May
- Home learning Wed 13th May
Week 5 4th - 7th May
- Home learning Fri 8th May
- Home learning Mon 4th May
- Home learning Thurs 7th May
- Home learning Tues 5th May
- Home learning Wed 6th May
VE Day Activity Pack - If you would like to send any creations in here is the email address
Week 4 27th April - 1st May
- Home learning Friday 1st May
- Home learning Mon 27th April
- Home learning Thurs 30th April
- Home learning Tuesday 28th April
- Home learning Wednesday 29th April
Hi all year 1 children,
We hope you have managed to have a restful Easter holidays and have enjoyed doing some crafts and spending time with your families.
Sadly we are not returning to school at the moment but please know we are still here and want to support your learning.
We will be uploading a weeks worth of work the Friday before now so you will have everything you need.
from the Year 1 Team
Week 3 - 20th -24th April
- Home learning Fri 24th April
- Home learning Monday 20th April
- Home learning Thurs 23rd April
- Home learning Tues 21st April
- Home learning Wednesday 22nd April
Monday 6th April – Friday 17th April 2020
Work will not be set during the Easter period as we feel it is important to give the children a break from learning and enjoy some family time as they usually would over this period. We have, however, put together a selection of activities for the whole family to enjoy.
We wish you a Happy Easter and normal weekly work will be available again, on each year group page, from the week beginning Monday 20th April.
Take care and keep safe. Best wishes from us all at Springbank.
Here is a list of online celebrity classes you can do for free!
Here are some great coding apps you can use at home.
Try getting yourself out in the garden next week with these nature challenges
Dear all year 1 children,
We are all very sad that we are not in school with you and hope that you are all ok.
We hope you are enjoying your extra time at home, are managing to do any home learning where you can and are able to get outside into your garden to get fresh air and exercise.
We are looking forward to being back at school with you.
From Miss Ranson, Ms Scarett, Ms Fan, Mrs Cooper, Mrs Hicks, Ms Playdon and Miss Hirst
Have the best Easter that you can children and please enjoy spending more time with family and loved ones.
Here are some fun activities for you do over the holidays if you want to.