- About Our School
- Our EPIC vision
- Our Staff
- Cooper the School Dog
- Pastoral Support (BEST Team)
- The Gloucestershire Learning Alliance
- The Parent Advisory Group
- The Academy Improvement Board
- The Multi-Academy Trust Board
- Statutory Information
- Equality Objectives Statement
- Child Protection
- Attendance and Attendance Data
- Annual Performance Data
- Pupil Premium
- Sports Premium
- SEN School Information Report
- COVID-19 and Home Learning
The Parent Advisory Group
As well as an Academy Improvement Board, all GLA schools have a formal Parent Advisory Group with elected representatives and co-opted parents. The elected parent representatives serve for a period of 2 years, with the co-opted parents experiencing a more frequent yearly turnover.
These meetings ensure the parent voice is captured and allow focus on areas of importance to the parent community, balanced with school priorities.
The meetings are chaired by the Headteacher and attended by a Trustee and member of the GLA School Improvement Team.
If you are interested in becoming a member of the Parent Advisory Group, please get in touch with Mrs Beal, Mrs Darlison or Mrs Drew in the school office.