- Our EPIC vision
- Our Staff
- Cooper the School Dog
- Pastoral Support
- The Gloucestershire Learning Alliance
- The Academy Improvement Board
- The Parent Advisory Group
- The Multi-Academy Trust Board
- Statutory Information
- Child Protection
- Annual Performance Data
- Pupil Premium
- Sports Premium
- Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
- Catch Up Premium
- EDI: Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- School Development Plan
The Pupil Premium is additional funding given to publicly funded schools in England to raise the attainment of disadvantaged pupils and close the gap between them and their peers. Children who have been entitled to receive Free School Meals, Children in Care and children whose parents are in the Armed Forces are all eligible for the funding.
Schools can choose how to use their Pupil Premium allocation, as they are best placed to identify the barriers facing their pupils and the provision that will support them. By meeting the needs of the most vulnerable, we are enabling the successful education of all children.
- Our Pupil Premium Strategy runs for three years and we have focused our funding on the following areas:
- Language enrichment: Increased vocabulary and improved articulation of spoken and written language
- Catch Up Premium: To close the gap of learning loss and for children to achieve in line with national average for their year group.
- To remove the barriers of parental engagement and support parents with greater involvement in school life this will also impact positively on attendance
- Closing the gap in PP and Non- PP attendance
- Ensure all children have equal access to correct school uniform including PE kits, appropriate school shoes and coats.
- Ensure all pupils have access to necessary resources to be able to fully engage with learning
- Ensure all pupils have access to educational trips/ experiences
- Building on Cultural Capital
- Support families through signposting to services including the on site Springbank School Hub.
We are required to publish information about how we have used the Pupil Premium grant. The Strategy Statement includes a review of the 2021-2022 spending. Please see the links below:
Springbank Primary Academy Pupil Premium Strategy Statement 2021-2024
Pupil Premium Statement 2021-2024