- Diary Dates
- Latest News
- 5 Feb Sports for Schools Sponsored Event
- 5 Feb Safer Internet Day
- 11 Feb The Big Idea UNITED Celebration Week.
- 14 Feb National Height and Weigth Measure ( Year 6 )
- 14 Feb End of Term
- 14 Feb Reading and Storytelling Day
- 25 Feb School re-opens
- 25 Feb Big Idea Launch
- 28 Feb 100 Days of Reception
- 1 Mar Year 6 Secondary School Allocation Day
- MORE DATES CALENDAR
The school's previous full inspection in June 2012 recognised Springbank as a good school with outstanding features. The report recognises the 'visionary and relentlessly ambitious leadership of the co-headteachers' and the 'strong support structure of other managers'. A key feature of the management partnership with Rowanfield Junior School and multi-academy partnership is an uncompromising drive for sustained excellence and improvement.
A short inspection on 20th September 2016 judged that the school continues to be good, commenting on an 'uncompromising drive towards excellence' and a curriculum that is 'well balanced and provides excitement, challenge and creativity'.
To visit the OFSTED website, please click on the link below: