- Diary Dates
- Latest News
- 5 Feb Safer Internet Day
- 5 Feb Sports for Schools Sponsored Event
- 11 Feb The Big Idea UNITED Celebration Week.
- 14 Feb National Height and Weigth Measure ( Year 6 )
- 14 Feb End of Term
- 14 Feb Reading and Storytelling Day
- 25 Feb School re-opens
- 25 Feb Big Idea Launch
- 28 Feb 100 Days of Reception
- 1 Mar Year 6 Secondary School Allocation Day
- MORE DATES CALENDAR
We recognise the importance and benefits of being an outward-looking school, working in partnership to provide the very best outcomes for children. We focus learning on the core skills of reading, writing and mathematics, whilst providing a curriculum rooted in broadening thinking and and developing a deeper understanding of universal concepts.
We have a very good understanding of the how the process of school improvement contributes to providing outstanding outcomes for the children in our care and, as a result, we continually strive to improve our practice and celebrate our achievements. We are very proud of our school community.
Our children also have excellent opportunities to learn in different ways through a wealth of enrichment events. Pupils are proud of their school, embrace their learning and treat each other with kindness, dignity and respect.