- Diary Dates
- Latest News
- 5 Feb Sports for Schools Sponsored Event
- 5 Feb Safer Internet Day
- 11 Feb The Big Idea UNITED Celebration Week.
- 14 Feb National Height and Weigth Measure ( Year 6 )
- 14 Feb End of Term
- 14 Feb Reading and Storytelling Day
- 25 Feb School re-opens
- 25 Feb Big Idea Launch
- 28 Feb 100 Days of Reception
- 1 Mar Year 6 Secondary School Allocation Day
- MORE DATES CALENDAR
The Gloucestershire Learning Alliance, our multi-academy trust, is responsible for policies for all schools in the trust. These are regularly reviewed by the board. Reviewed key policies which are most pertinant to parents will be stored on this website and can be accessed here:
We also have a series of handbooks which provide guidance for each school based on the systems and needs of each setting. The key handbooks for parents and carers are listed below:
We are currently consulting on our 2020-21 Admissions Policy. Find it here. If you wish to make submit any comments with regards to the changes in this policy, please email these to firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter to the school office clearly marking the envelope with ‘Admissions consultation - Springbank’. The consultation period will end on the 31st January.