- Diary Dates
- Latest News
- 5 Feb Sports for Schools Sponsored Event
- 5 Feb Safer Internet Day
- 11 Feb The Big Idea UNITED Celebration Week.
- 14 Feb National Height and Weigth Measure ( Year 6 )
- 14 Feb End of Term
- 14 Feb Reading and Storytelling Day
- 25 Feb School re-opens
- 25 Feb Big Idea Launch
- 28 Feb 100 Days of Reception
- 1 Mar Year 6 Secondary School Allocation Day
- MORE DATES CALENDAR
- "Pupils have very positive and determined attitudes to their learning. They all strive to be ‘experts’ and choose the most challenging activities to work on."
We have another packed programme of events for parents and exciting learning opportunities for the children throughout the summer terms.
Look us up on Facebook and 'like' our page to keep up with the latest news!
Springbank Primary Academy
We are currently consulting on our 2020-21 Admissions Policy. Find it here. If you wish to make submit any comments with regards to the changes in this policy, please email these to firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter to the school office clearly marking the envelope with ‘Admissions consultation - Springbank’. The consultation period will end on the 31st January.
Springbank Primary Academy is no ordinary school. In fact, it is EPIC! If you haven’t seen for yourself, why not book a visit and find out more?
Our well-equipped, forward thinking co-educational primary school and nursery caters for pupils aged 2 to 11. We converted to academy status on 1 August 2013 and subsequently became part of the Gloucestershire Learning Alliance, a multi-academy trust, on 1st November 2013
With strong alliances with parents and the local community, we believe that we can nurture skills and promote positive attitudes that enable happy children to meet the challenges of our rapidly changing world. Do explore our website to find out even more about our EPIC school!
Mrs Shirley Clarke (Executive Head teacher) and Mrs Liz White (Head of School)