Current diary dates
- 9 Jun 23 - Reading Picnic
- 12 Jun 23 - Year 5 Parent Assembly
- 12 Jun 23 - Year 1 Phonic Screening Check Begins
- 14 Jun 23 - EYFS Information evening for new reception parents
- 16 Jun 23 - Prince of Wales Athletics Event (5-7pm)
- 16 Jun 23 - Little Learners Stay and Play
- 19 Jun 23 - Year 6 Residential Week
- 19 Jun 23 - Year 2 Parent Assembly
- 26 Jun 23 - Little Learners Sports Day
- 30 Jun 23 - School Reports and Class Allocation
- 30 Jun 23 - Sports Day
- 3 Jul 23 - Bournside Year 7 Transition Week
- 3 Jul 23 - New class transition morning
- 4 Jul 23 - Reception to Year 1 Transition Meeting
- 4 Jul 23 - Meet the teacher
- 4 Jul 23 - New class transition morning
- 5 Jul 23 - New class transition morning
- 6 Jul 23 - Year 3 Skillzone
- 12 Jul 23 - Summer Disco's
- 12 Jul 23 - Year 4 Skillzone
- 13 Jul 23 - Year 6 Production
- 17 Jul 23 - House Captain Treat
- 18 Jul 23 - Year 6 Water Event
- 19 Jul 23 - Little Learners Graduation
- 19 Jul 23 - Summer Fair
- 20 Jul 23 - Year 6 Leavers Show and Graduation
- 20 Jul 23 - Year 6 Leavers Party
- 21 Jul 23 - End of Term 6
- 21 Jul 23 - End of Term 6
Adding dates to your calendar
Click the relevant icon to add individual diary dates to your calendar.
In Outlook you will need to click the 'Save' button.
Subscribe to our feed to have all of our diary dates automatically appear in Outlook, ical or Gmail.
You will be asked to add our dates to a new calendar in your default programme, and subscribe to updates. This is available to users of Outlook 2007 onwards, Apple's ical, Windows Calendar and other icalendar (.ics) calendars with 'Subscribe to' functionality.
- "Pupils enjoy coming to Springbank Academy. They work hard in lessons and want to do their very best. Staff encourage pupils to be resilient in reaching their goals. "
OFSTED, November 2021
Springbank Primary Academy
Springbank Primary Academy is a very exciting place to grow and learn. We are very proud to be part of the Gloucestershire Learning Alliance Multi-Academy Trust since 2013.
Welcome to Springbank Primary Academy!
In November 2013 Springbank Primary Academy, along with Rowanfield Junior School and Bishops Cleeve Primary Academy joined together to form the Multi-Academy Trust: Gloucestershire Learning Alliance. Since then a further five schools have joined us in providing an excellent education for all pupils within the GLA and achieving ‘Outstanding Outcomes for Children’.
Our EPIC vision of Effort, Participation, Improvement and Celebration underpins everything we do at Springbank Primary Academy. Through this vision we aim to nurture values, behaviours, skills and attitudes that enable children and adults to grow, develop and respond positively to all opportunities and challenges.
Working in partnership with our parents and school community through our regular Parental Advisory Group, Friends of Springbank committee and whole school events, enables us to understand the views and opinions of our community whilst sharing ideas and new initiatives.
The children’s well-being and mental health is a priority at Springbank and this is woven into the curriculum. Our experienced Pastoral Team offer a variety of support and interventions to support children and families. This has been recognised through the school’s achievement of both the Gloucestershire Healthy Living and Learning Healthy Schools and Mental Health Awards.
Both our Core and Foundation Curriculum ensure that children build upon and develop their skills and knowledge year on year. Our EPIC days are a chance to explore, learn and celebrate across the school.
We look forward to working with your children and you to ensure an exciting educational journey!
Do explore our website to find out more about our ‘EPIC’ school!
With Kind Regards
Mrs Shona Riddell