- Diary Dates
- Latest News
- 25 Jun UNITED Celeration Week
- 26 Jun Year 2 trip / Year 1 trip
- 3 Jul Year 1 & 2 Multi Skills Festival
- 4 Jul New class transition days
- 6 Jul Prince of Wales Athletics Competition
- 11 Jul EYFS Multi Skills Festival
- 12 Jul Summer Disco's
- 12 Jul Scholastic Half Price Book Fair
- 12 Jul End of year reports
- 13 Jul Summer Fair
- MORE DATES CALENDAR
Self Harm - a growing problem in the UK
At Springbank, we take the mental health of children very seriously indeed. The nurture and emotional support of children is an important part of the responsibilities of all staff in school, complimented by a team of coaches, a dedicated Behaviour and Emotional Support Training (BEST) team and a comprehensive personal, social, health and citizenship programme.
All of this is designed to help foster resilience and well-being yet sadly self-harming affects 10 – 15% of young people, and parents can feel overwhelmed. A guide has information on topics including understanding self-harm, managing injuries, sources of help and looking after parents’ own needs. For more information about how you can seek advice and help please visit our parents tab on the website.