- Sport, Health and Fitness
- Sports Premium Funding
- Sports and Fitness News
- Healthy Living
- Bike It!
- The Great Outdoors
- British Values
- Recognising Signs of Abuse
- Pupil Premium
- Reducing Barriers to Learning
- Whisper E-safety Reporting
- SEN School Information Report
- Equality Objectives Statement
Cover skin regularly and generously with sunscreen.
Wear loose clothing to cover skin.
Wear a wide-brimmed hat.
Drink lots of water.
Try to stay out of the sun between 11am and 3pm during the summer months. Find shade.
Click below for information including great ways to help create lasting and healthy sun safe habits.