- Diary Dates
- Latest News
- 25 Jun UNITED Celeration Week
- 26 Jun Year 2 trip / Year 1 trip
- 3 Jul Year 1 & 2 Multi Skills Festival
- 4 Jul New class transition days
- 6 Jul Prince of Wales Athletics Competition
- 11 Jul EYFS Multi Skills Festival
- 12 Jul Summer Disco's
- 12 Jul Scholastic Half Price Book Fair
- 12 Jul End of year reports
- 13 Jul Summer Fair
- MORE DATES CALENDAR
We recognise the importance and benefits of being an outward-looking school, working in partnership to provide the very best outcomes for children. We focus learning on the core skills of reading, writing and mathematics, whilst providing a curriculum rooted in broadening thinking and and developing a deeper understanding of universal concepts.
We have a very good understanding of the how the process of school improvement contributes to providing outstanding outcomes for the children in our care and, as a result, we continually strive to improve our practice and celebrate our achievements. We are very proud of our school community.
Our children also have excellent opportunities to learn in different ways through a wealth of enrichment events. Pupils are proud of their school, embrace their learning and treat each other with kindness, dignity and respect.