- Diary Dates
- Latest News
- 25 Jun UNITED Celeration Week
- 26 Jun Year 2 trip / Year 1 trip
- 3 Jul Year 1 & 2 Multi Skills Festival
- 4 Jul New class transition days
- 6 Jul Prince of Wales Athletics Competition
- 11 Jul EYFS Multi Skills Festival
- 12 Jul Summer Disco's
- 12 Jul End of year reports
- 12 Jul Scholastic Half Price Book Fair
- 13 Jul Summer Fair
- MORE DATES CALENDAR
Child protection is our highest priority. The Gloucestershire Learning Alliance (GLA) is our multi-academy trust and has overall responsibility for the safeguarding and protection of children in our schools.
The school is particularly mindful of our responsibilities around the national issues of radicalisation, all exploitation including sexual exploitation and female genital exploitation.
Our school has a designated safeguarding lead who has responsibility for this. Details can be found within the school Safeguarding Handbook. Click below for the links to the documents:
The Designated Safeguarding Lead for the school is Shirley Clarke (Co-Headteacher).
The Deputy Safeguarding Lead for the school is Liam Hinkley (Deputy Head and Interim Co-Headteacher).
All senior leaders within the alliance of schools are available to advise on safeguarding issues and to take immediate action if a child is deemed at risk in the absence of the designated safeguarding leads.